I’m Don Turnbull, and I am a Certified Arborist. I have been in the Tree & Landscape industry for over 30 years. My family and I love trees and we are passionate about tree preservation and educating our clients, as well as the community, about tree health. My passion for trees is fueled by actually going out to “Touch Trees” in their natural environment. In our off time, my family and I, go out on day hikes and weekend get-a-ways to go touch trees. Some of our favorite trees are the Great Oak Trees in Temecula, the Redwood Trees in northern California, the Joshua Trees in Yucca Valley, and the Bristle Cone Pine Trees in Lone Pine, which are oldest trees in the world. My family and I have come to realize that the more interaction we have with trees and nature, the more we appreciate them in our suburban environment. I encourage you to go out and touch trees!
Touch Trees is our way of expressing our passion for reaching out with nature and bridging the connection with communities. Below are some of our recent arbor quests to view.
- Touch Trees Arbor Quest 2018 (Alaska) New!
- Touch Trees Arbor Quest 2015 (Sierra Nevada Forest)
- Touch Trees Arbor Quest 2014 (Coastal California Redwoods)
- Touch Trees Arbor Quest 2012 (Israel)
- Touch Trees Arbor Quest 2012 (Grand Canyon and Joshua Tree)
- Touch Trees Arbor Quest 2011
- Touch Trees Arbor Quest 2010